[Digikam-users] Exiv2 library missing???

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Mon Dec 4 11:23:00 GMT 2006

Hello,

I wanted to update to the latest svn versions yesterday, but I always got the
configure message (althoug I've updated exiv2 before):

digiKam needs Exiv2 library. You need to install Exiv2 first
Exiv2 website is at http://www.exiv2.org

A week or so ago everything went easy with the svn up, I havn't changed
anything...

So, today I deleted all the files and directories to restart from a clean
basis. I run the 2 scripts compile_exiv2.sh and compile_digikam.sh but I
still get this message.

I've downloaded the scripts again from the digikam.org-site to check if
there's something new in them, but the compare against my scripts with Kdiff3
shows no difference, except of my "DIGIKAMDEST"-path.

I've put the complete output of the two compile_scripts here:

http://www.daniel-bauer.com/test/compile_exiv2.sh.out.txt
http://www.daniel-bauer.com/test/compile_digikam.sh.out.txt

Of course I cannot find out anything in there... The only thing that catched
my eye was a (part of a) script that seemed to be just displayed in the
console, but not executed (I guess). It's at the end of the
compile_exiv2.sh.out.txt.

What can I do?

Daniel
Madagascar special: http://www.sanic.ch