[Digikam-users] Digikam withoout KDE - questions

cl at isbd.net cl at isbd.net
Fri Dec 1 22:04:47 GMT 2006

I'm running (or at least learning) Digikam on a Slackware 11 system
in the fvwm window manager.  I have, of course, got all the KDE
libraries installed otherwise Digikam wouldn't work at all.

However I seem to have a couple of issues which may be due to running
it outside KDE and I'd appreciate some help in resolving them.

    I can't get the right sidebar tabs to open, they're sitting there
    down the RHS of the window but no combination of clicks on them
    makes them pop up.  How can I get to the contents of the right
    sidebar tabs?

    How do I tell if the kipi plugins are installed?  I don't seem to
    have 'Rotate' available in the right button menu of images.

    Can I get a display with no frames at all around the thumbnails?

--
Chris Green (chris at halon.org.uk)