[Digikam-users] imageEditor (digikam0.9beta1) date/time-manipulation

Amos Shapira amos.shapira at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 11:09:23 BST 2006

On 27/08/06, Christoph Knauer <cool.chris65 at web.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> for some of my USA-pics I want to change the time (forgotten timesetting
> in
> camera ;-) ).

As someone else said - it's a bug.

But I write to tell you that there are many utilities to allow you to
automatically adjust the timestamp on your images. E.g. the first one I
found in a quick "apt-search" is "exiv2" but I'm pretty sure I saw others.

(Personally I gave up on remembering to adjust the camera's clock when I
travel - I just set it on UTC so it'll be correct wherever I took the
photos).

Cheers,

--Amos
--
"Military justice is to justice what military music is to music"