[Digikam-users] digiKam EXIF Data

Hubert Figuiere hubertf at xandros.com
Sat Aug 26 22:39:24 BST 2006

> I've run ./configure in the digiKam folder wrote down the list of problems
> and have managed to install just about everything. So when i run it now,
> the only problem that it notifies me of is lacking gphoto2.
>
> And that's where I've run into the problems since the latest version of
> gphoto2 seemed to have extensive dependencies in Edgy. What version of
> gphoto2 did you get installed?

It is libgphoto2 not gphoto2. Make sure you have libgphoto2-2-dev installed.

FYI here is the list of dependies the package I have here needs to build:

debhelper (>> 4.1), cdbs, kdelibs4-dev (>= 4:3.5.1-3), libexif-dev (>> 0.6.9),
libtiff4-dev, libgphoto2-2-dev, libkipi0-dev, automake1.9, libsqlite3-dev,
libexiv2-dev, liblcms1-dev, libltdl3-dev

Hub