[Digikam-users] digiKam EXIF Data

6and9.42 6and9.42 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 11:28:17 BST 2006

Hello,

I've been using digiKam for about a month now and it's certainly a good
program! However I've run into a couple problems:

1. When I resize a picture, the new size is not reflected in the EXIF data
(PixelXDimension & PixelYDimension) which continues to show the original
image size. Is it possible to get digiKam to update this information? For me
it is critical that the correct information is there as once I've edited a
large number of pictures I extract the EXIF data in bulk and import it into a
database, the image size is determined by those 2 fields.

2. In the screenshots from the digiKam website i see that there are a number
of tabs on the right side of the main window (Meta Data, Tag Filters, etc.)
however my display only ever shows "Tag Filters". Are there some additional
plug-ins I need to install to get those options?

3. More of a request, does anyone know of plans to add an EXIF bulk export
feature to digiKam?

Thanks for the help! :)