[Digikam-users] Flicrk upload problem

Benjamí Villoslada benjami at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 19:26:52 BST 2006

Hi,

Today I've received this message when uploading one photo to my Flickr
account:  «Error Occured: Missing signature We can not proceed further»

I've revoked the permission in the Flickr side and then obtained a new token.
Flickr says:

-------
Success!
You have successfully authorized the application FlickrUploadr. You should now
close this window and return to the application because it needs to perform
some additional work to complete the process.
-------

but the digiKam error persists.

I've searched for the token in the digiKam side.  Seems that is in
~/.kde/share/config/kipirc file. After the file deletion the error persists:
«Error Occured: Missing signature We can not proceed further».  Any
orientation?  Thanks :)

Info:

- Debian Sid
- kipi-plugins 0.1.2-1