[Digikam-users] can digikam erase the pictures on the camera?

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Tue Apr 25 22:25:59 BST 2006

Le Mardi 25 Avril 2006 10:39 PM, Richard E Miles a écrit :
> On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 08:27:54 +0200
>
> Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at kdemail.net> wrote:
> > On Monday 24 April 2006 10:43 pm, Richard E Miles wrote:
> > > I have a Canon PowerShot A85 camera from which I can download the
> > > pictures from the camera. I do not see an option the erase the pictures
> > > from the camera. Is there a way to do this?
> >
> > On the right bottom of camera dialog, use 'Delete' button after to have
> > selected your pictures, or use contextual menu of camera items...
> >
> > http://www.digikam.org/?q=node/113
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Gilles Caulier
>
> Thank you for clearing that up. I thought the delete would just delete
> from the
> album. I've been trying to get help menu documentation so that some of
> this
> stuff would be explained but have been unable to get it to install
> where the
> kde help will work. Is there a way to get the help documentation
> integrated with
> the software? I have digikam-0.8.1-2.el4.kb and run centos 4.3.

Because digiKam handbook is a real opensource "BOOK", it take a big size.
handbook have been separated to another package to reduce application package
size.

Try to install digikam-doc package or something like that.

digiKam handbooks can be read on line using this url :

http://www.digikam.org/?q=docs

regards

Gilles