[Digikam-users] I loose my Exif after editing

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Mon Apr 24 15:42:39 BST 2006

On Monday 24 April 2006 10:16 pm, yves.thomazeau wrote:
> All is in the title .....when i rotate or crop in Digikam (0.7.2), i loose
> the Exif when i register the new pictures .

digiKam 0.7.2 is... out to date (:=)))... Please update to a recent release :

==> 0.8.1 : last stable
==> 0.8.2-beta1 (bug fix release)

All tarballs are here :

The next major release can be tested using svn source code (0.9.0-svn). It's
under finalization and first beta is planed during May. It's very improved
compared to 0.7.x/0.8.x series, but please, do not yet use in productions.
Look the screenshots here :

http://www.digikam.org/?q=image

You can read the NEWS file from svn here :

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/graphics/digikam/NEWS?rev=533216&view=auto

And the progress informations from developpers in these blogs entries :

http://www.digikam.org/?q=blog

Regards