[Digikam-users] Slides about digiKam

Dudas Gabor dudasg at freemail.hu
Wed Apr 12 12:21:15 BST 2006

jdd wrote:
> Gilles Caulier wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Here you can found an OpenOffice slides about digiKam that i have make during
>> an English working session in my office :
>>
>> http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/Documents/Présentation_digiKam.sxi
>>
>> The file size is 5.5Mb. The document is in English and free for use. If you
>> have some remarks about, let's me hear.
>
> for some obscure reason, clicking on the link didn't work,
> but deleting the file name allowed me to access the folder;
>
> there are others documents on this folder, if you don't mean
> to share them, may be you should fix the server
> configuration :-)
>
> jdd

This is because of the letter "é".
I also had the problem, but luckily I have this character in my language :)
But maybe for the others it would be good to rename the file.

Gilles: is it possible to have this presentation in PPT online? I would like to
show it to some of my photographer friends to convince them why it is good to
use Linux :) (but in this file format they cannot open it)

Regards,
Gabor