[Digikam-users] sRGB Vs. Adobe RGB

Marcus Popp marcus.popp at paranoidbsd.org
Thu Apr 6 18:35:47 BST 2006

Hello,

I've just played a little bit with my camera and compare the picture quality
within digikam with the colorspace set to sRGB and Adobe RGB.
I can see a huge difference in color representation between these two.
Digikam shows me for the Adobe RGB picture as Exif information:
Color Space: Uncalibrated
Am I right that digikam doesn't support Adobe RGB?
Should I stop taking pictures with Adobe RGB if I want to process them
with digikam?
Should I try to get some icc files for my cam and use it with 0.9 svn?

thanks & so long,

Marcus.

--
Marcus Popp       fon:    +49 89 69 39 53 58
Wilhelm-Kuhnert-Str. 20
D-81543 Muenchen  e-mail: marcus.popp at paranoidbsd.org