[Digikam-users] tags etc

Peter Russell spitzz992000 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 12:16:25 BST 2006

Hi All

 Is there any
 1/    number limitation on how many tags we can have .

 2/    limitation on nesting depth of tags.

 3/    number limitation of pics.

 One minor point - The "date/time creation". This seems to refer to the date the last time the file was modified. Wouldn't it be far more useful if it was based on the "original image creation date" in the exif info instead, as this would be more relevant in digital imaging. (I thought so anyway)

 Look forward to hearing your views / replies etc;.

 Regards Pete