[Digikam-users] Dependencies?

Niki Kovacs contact at kikinovak.net
Sat Sep 24 05:34:42 BST 2005

Hi,

I'm an Austrian writer living in Montpezat (South France), and a Linux
user since 2001. My current system is Slackware 10.2 with a 2.6.13 kernel.

I installed Digikam some time ago, had other things to do for a few
months, and now, after a few months, have finally some time to devote to
it.

Usually I compile all my apps from source, or more rarely, use .tgz
packages from linuxpackages.net. I remember there were quite some
dependencies to fulfill to install Digikam. Of course there's gphoto2
and the corresponding libgphoto2, but I remember there were like five or
six other packages.

I just downloaded Digikam's latest (0.7.4) release, but I can't seem to
find the dependencies list on the site. Where are they?

Cheers,

Niki Kovacs