[Digikam-users] digiKam hotplugging

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Fri Sep 9 16:30:34 BST 2005

Hi Gerhard,

just a little question. On my system (SuSE 9.2) a su - does not do the
same like su -l or su --login. su - does not give me a 100% login shell
like the other two do. So, if i change this option it gives me problems.

Additional i can't find any hint in the internet that -l and --login are
no longer accepted. su in the version
5.3.0 accepts it still. So which version of su are you using and is
--login accepted?

Oliver