[Digikam-users] digiKam wins TUX 2005 Readers’ Choice Award

Joern Ahrens joern.ahrens at kdemail.net
Thu Sep 1 09:47:21 BST 2005

digiKam has been awarded the TUX 2005 Readers’ Choice Award in the category
Favorite Digital Photo Management Tool
(http://www.tuxmagazine.com/node/1000151)

We are very proud we received this price, especially because it is a price for
which the users have voted. TUX is the first and only magazine for the new
Linux user and is dedicated to promoting and simplifying the use of Linux on
the PC.

We are in the middle of an impressive list of Winners: KDE (as favorite
desktop environment), Firefox, Thunderbird, Gaim, gpilot, OpenOffice, XMMS,
MPlayer, Frozen Bubble, vi and The Gimp.

... Jörn