[Digikam-users] rotate images

Rainer Lay rainer.lay at gmx.de
Sun Oct 30 10:51:51 GMT 2005

Hi,

since I am using a rather old camera, where EXIF information about
orientation is not supported correctly, I need to rotate lots of images.
I want to change the EXIF information, store this information in the
image and rotate the image according to this information.
I have found a solution by assinging keyboard shortcuts to the rotate
actions and the "rotate image according to EXIF" action. But this
complicated, when done for many images. Is there a "one click solution"?

The action in then image processing window is unusable for this request,
since it re-ecodes jpeg images.

kind regards,
Rainer