[Digikam-users] Searches on read only library path

Domenico Salvagnin domenico.salvagnin at tin.it
Mon Nov 28 13:10:06 GMT 2005

Hello!

I have just upgraded from 0.7.4 to 0.8.0 and the progress has been really
impressive!

Anyway, I have a little problem. As explained in #114682, I need to use
digikam on a read only library path. In this scenario searches are quite
unusable, since it is not possible to add a search album.
I've developed a 4-line-patch that solves the problem, which allows the
creation of temporary search albums not stored in the db: what have I to do
to submit the patch to the developers (P.S: I've been working on a SVN
repository)?

Thanks

Domenico