[Digikam-users] digiKam and digikamimageplugins 0.8.0 released

Reuben rf at flavor8.com
Sun Nov 27 04:06:39 GMT 2005

OK, I moved the old database out of the way; now digikam loaded, but I
get a ton of errors when I try to do anything; e.g.:

digikam: ERROR: : couldn't create slave : Unable to create io-slave:
klauncher said: Unknown protocol 'digikamdates'.
digikam:
digikam: WARNING: [void AlbumManager::slotResult(KIO::Job*)] Failed to
list dates
digikam: ERROR: : couldn't create slave : Unable to create io-slave:
klauncher said: Unknown protocol 'digikamalbums'.
digikam:
digikam: WARNING: Failed to list url: Could not start process Unable to
create io-slave:
klauncher said: Unknown protocol 'digikamalbums'.
.