[Digikam-users] digiKam and digikamimageplugins 0.8.0 released

Reuben rf at flavor8.com
Sat Nov 26 19:27:34 GMT 2005

Hello, I get a lot of output like this:

digikam: WARNING: sqlite_step error: database is full on query: SELECT
id FROM Images WHERE dirid=192 AND name='theme.dat'
digikam: WARNING: sqlite_step error: database is full on query: INSERT
INTO Images (dirid, name, caption)
 VALUES(192, 'theme.dat', '');
digikam: WARNING: sqlite_step error: database is full on query: UPDATE
Albums SET icon=1 WHERE id=192
digikam: WARNING: sqlite_step error: database is full on query: UPDATE
Tags SET iconkde='tag-events' WHERE id=1
digikam: WARNING: sqlite_step error: database is full on query: UPDATE
Tags SET iconkde='tag-people' WHERE id=2
digikam: WARNING: sqlite_step error: database is full on query: UPDATE
Tags SET iconkde='tag-places' WHERE id=3
digikam: WARNING: sqlite_step error: database is full on query: DELETE
FROM Images WHERE dirid=-1
digikam: WARNING: sqlite_step error: database is full on query: REPLACE
into Settings VALUES ('UpgradedFromSqlite2','yes');
Checking database consistency
digikam: WARNING: sqlite_step error: database is full on query: SELECT
id FROM Albums WHERE
         id=1 AND
         url='/creative' AND
         date='2004-05-30' AND
         caption='' AND
         collection='';

No, I'm not using NFS.

df -k reveals free space on both the home partition, and the partition
in which the photos are being stored.