[Digikam-users] View pictures by tag changes in 0.8.0rc

Matiyam matiyam at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 11:39:00 GMT 2005

Hi!

First of all, congratulations for this wonderful program. It is by far
the best I've tried (and I've tried quite a few!).

I have found a little problem with the new version 0.8.0rc.

Before (with version 0.7.2), i had a tag (i.e. People) that spanned
multiple Albums. When i selected this tag, i could see every picture
tagged like this in a "flat  view". No matter if the pictures were in
different albums, i could see them all together, sorted by date, etc.

But in 0.8.0, if i select this tag, i get all the pictures BUT they are
divided by the album they are in. So i cannot sort by date, because
first they are ordered by album, then by date.

Is there something i can do to get the former behavior? I've tried with

I am using version digikam_0.8.0-0rc-1_i386.deb from
http://www.mpe.mpg.de/~ach/kubuntu/breezy

Thanks a lot for your attention!!

-- M