[Digikam-users] Problem in using "Create Presentation in MPEG

Antonio Carlos Ribeiro Nogueira nog_1620 at brturbo.com.br
Wed Nov 16 01:23:12 GMT 2005

I am trying to create a VCD with digikam. Well, I start digikam and
select "Create Presentation in MPEG" Tool. I select the photos to create
VCD and it sends me an error message that I am not being able to fix up it.

      5412 Broken Pipe           | $YUVSCALER_BIN -v $VERBOSE -n
$VIDEO_TYPE_LETTER -O $VIDEO_FORMAT
      5413 Illegal Instruction        | $MPEG2ENC_BIN -v $VERBOSE -n
$VIDEO_TYPE_LETTER -b $BIT_RATE -V $BUFFER_SIZE -f $VIDEO_FORMAT_NUMBER
-o "$TMPFILENAME.tmp.m2v"

Merging MPEG flux...
**ERROR: [mplex] Unable to open file
/home/ribeiro/tmp/kde-ribeiro/kipi-mpegencoderplugin-5384//1132093820.tmp.m2v
for reading.

Does someone can help me to overcome this error? Sorry for my poor English.
Antonio Carlos