[Digikam-users] Error compiling digikam-0.7.4

Martin Metz Martin.Metz at T-Online.de
Sat Nov 12 11:57:49 GMT 2005

Gerhard Kulzer schrieb:
> Are the kipis installed in the correct path? Did you configure kipi-plugins
> with --prefix=/opt, do kipi-plugins work with other applications?

Thanks for the fast answer.
Unit now I used libkipi, not kipi-plugins.
I just tried once again with:

export WANT_AUTOCONF_2_5=1
export KDEDIR=/opt/kde3
make -f Makefile.cvs
./configure --enable-debug=full
make
make install

first for libkipi-0.1.2, second for digikam-0.7.4. But I got the same
error message.

The reason for compiling libkipi was the wish to compile the new version
of DigiKam. What's kipi-plugins for? and what's the difference between
libkipi and kipi-plugins? I haven't found any information within the
homepage.