[Digikam-users] sqlite3 not found during configure

Rüdiger Mähl Ruediger.Maehl at web.de
Fri Nov 4 21:41:08 GMT 2005

Hi Guys,

I am trying to install the svn version of digikam (Oliver posted a recipe)
and I got the kdeextragear-libs* already installed (hopefully).

Now biting on the kdeextragear-graphics*, it complained correctly about
a missing sqlite3. I downloaded sqlite3 and compiled it. But kdeextragear-graphics*
still complains about missing sqlite3:

excerpt:
onfig.status: kst/kst/ksttimers.h is unchanged

-- digiKam configure results -------------------
-- sqlite3 found.................. NO

digiKam needs sqlite3. You need to install sqlite3 3.x, e.g. from
http://www.sqlite.org

-- imlib2 found................... YES
-- gphoto2 found.................. YES

A 'whereis sqlite3' shows:
sqlite3: /usr/bin/sqlite3 /usr/local/bin/sqlite3 /usr/share/man/man1/sqlite3.1.gz

So, that looks ok for me. Any hints how to continue?

Rüdiger