[Digikam-users] rotate images

Rüdiger Mähl Ruediger.Maehl at web.de
Wed Nov 2 14:41:42 GMT 2005

Hi Rainer,

> same digikam version 0.7.4, but kde 3.4.2 Level "b" from SuSE 10.
> So my version should be ok?

Hmm, the rotation of images is AFAIK done by the KIPI plugins.
Perhaps some problem there. I am currently not at home to check
the version of the KIPI, but anyway, I tried to install the KIPIs and
digikam from source but failed somewhere in between and gave up
after x-th unresolved dependency.

Now I am left with a mixed german/english installation and probably
with mixed versions, too. So it is not a reference installation anyway.

Rüdiger