[Digikam-users] rotate images

Rüdiger Mähl Ruediger.Maehl at web.de
Tue Nov 1 06:13:58 GMT 2005

Rainer schrieb am 30.10.05 11:52:08:

> since I am using a rather old camera, where EXIF information about
> orientation is not supported correctly, I need to rotate lots of images.
> I want to change the EXIF information, store this information in the
> image and rotate the image according to this information.
> I have found a solution by assinging keyboard shortcuts to the rotate
> actions and the "rotate image according to EXIF" action. But this
> complicated, when done for many images. Is there a "one click solution"?

Don't understand exactly what you are wanting to do.
My "old" camera just delivers the pics as the come from the flash card.
In digikam, I Ctrl-Click those that need (the same) rotation and press
e.g. Alt-R, which I have defined as shortcut for "rotate lossless right".
digikam then rotates them and that's it.

Rüdiger