[Digikam-users] AIPTEK VGA+ and DigiKam .2

Rinse de Vries rinsedevries at kde.nl
Sat Jun 25 07:35:00 BST 2005

According to the pghoto-website, the apitek pencam vga+ is supported, but
experimental.
http://www.gphoto.org/proj/libgphoto2/support.php

In digikam, the camera shows up in the list of camera's.
Did you try to setup the camera manually in digikam?

You can also test the camera with gphoto2 itself to see if gphoto can find the
camera and acces its content.

Checkout the manual of gphoto for more details:
http://www.gphoto.org/doc/manual/

Once the backend gphoto can acces the camera, digikam should also be able to
acces it.

Rinse