[Digikam-users] Samsung A6/63

Michael Gehm michael.gehm at gmx.de
Sat Jun 4 18:32:24 BST 2005

Am Samstag, 4. Juni 2005 16:48 schrieb Renchi Raju:
> On Sat, 4 Jun 2005, Michael Gehm wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've got a new Samsung A6/A63 digicam but "digikam" can't detect it
> > automatically and there is no accordant entry for Samsung A6 :-(
>
> this most likely is a usb mass storage camera. check out the faq on
> digikam website on how to set it up

Thanks for the hint an the nice prog, Renchi !

I've gone the harder way with sg3_utils and can mount my camera now
on /mnt/camera/sda1.

Unfortunately the "Digikam" setup doesn't work for me :-(

I started Digikam and chosed "add camera", checked the USB button and
specified the path: tried first /mount/camera then /mount/camera/sda1.
Camera is on and in display mode but connection fails further ? Any more
hints ?

Michael

--
If Linux doesn't have the solution you have the wrong problem.
Registered Linux user #191 807 		      ICQ # 125941330