[Digikam-users] 0.7.3 Crashes

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at free.fr
Sun Jul 31 10:13:37 BST 2005

Le Dimanche 31 Juillet 2005 09:28, wayne a écrit :
> Whenever I use the curves or levels command, Digikam crashes and leaves the
> following message:
>
> digikam: symbol lookup
> error: /usr/lib/kde3/digikamimageplugin_adjustlevels.so:undefined symbol:
> _ZN7Digikam15HistogramWidgetC1EiiPjjjP7QWidgetbbb

Sound like a broken installation. Have installed digiKam and
DigikamImagePlugins from RPM or source tarballs ?

I think you had an unadapted release of digiKam for DigikamImagePlugins (or
vis versa). DigikamImagePlugins 0.7.3 must use digiKam 0.7.3 !

> In a previous posting in January, the suggested remedy was to upgrade
> kdelibs. I'm using 3.3.2  and I can't find anything higher than that.
>
> Thanks,
> Wayne
> I'm using Digikam 0.7.3
> Mandriva 2005LE

I use mandriva 2005LE to develop digiKam without problem ! This is a basic
installation on my computer. No need to update KDE & co....