[Digikam-users] Digikam0.7.3 under KDE 3.4

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Sat Jul 30 11:24:16 BST 2005

Hi Hessam,

digikam relies on gphoto for supporting cameras. Your camera is not
mentioned on the list of supported cameras
http://www.gphoto.org/proj/libgphoto2/support.php Perhaps one of the
other Sony camera drivers work, they are all using an standard interface
PTP (Picture Transfer Protocoll).

I don't know whether your camera is also detected as a mass storage
device. If so, you could also access your camera using this.

Hope it helps
Oliver