[Digikam-users] Canon S410 Digikam 0.7.3 detects camera but no images

Jeff Le Febvre onchiota at northnet.org
Thu Jul 21 14:19:57 BST 2005

Hi all. I have DigiKam 0.7.3 installed on KDE 3.4.1. My distro is
PCLinuxOS .91. It auto detects the camera properly as IXUS 430/Powershot
S410, however, in the main picture window, nothing shows up i.e no
thumbnails of the images on the camera, therefor nothing can be accessed
or downloaded. Any clues as to why I may be seeing this behavior? FL
Photo on the same machine is working. I'd much prefer DigiKam.