[Digikam-users] digikam 0.7.3 and k3b 0.12.2

Ralph De Witt ralphdewitt at charter.net
Wed Jul 13 07:38:53 BST 2005

On Wednesday 13 July 2005 03:57 am, Andreas Mair wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > > Meanwhile you can export the albums to a HTML galery, and burn them
> > > manually with K3b.
> >
> > Hum, more easy to open a new project in k3b and drag and drop albums
> > contents into (:=)))
>
> Yes, this *would* be cool, but it only works for folders and not for tags.
> Any chance to get this someday?
>
> Regards,
> Andreas
I know that we can just dump folder to the cd and burn it, but I wanted to
burn the album with html and thumbnails and hopefully with a slideshow
program that would work with linux and windows, that is my need and goal.
With this feature broken, I was forced for the first time in 6 years to move
the folder and use the roxio software to accomplish this task. The interface
was nice and real simple, It worked, The unfortunate part is that the slide
show does not work in linux, but it works in Windows and on my DVD attached
to my TV. It is a real annoyance that I had to use Windows. My feeling is
this resolved bug needs to move to the fixed column.
--
	Yours,
	Ralph.