[Digikam-users] Probleme mit Tif

Michael Timpe mika at timpe-koeln.de
Tue Jul 5 22:56:44 BST 2005

Thanks for your help.

The lack of tiff support is not so hard, because there is a work around (using
png or ppm). I hoped that this is just a configuration problem. It is
important for me to have a consolidated installatation, so I will not compile
digikam myself.

Thanks for your help.

The raw topic (see my other post) is much more interesting.

Greetings

Michael