[Digikam-users] SVN compile

Duncan Hill digikam at nacnud.force9.co.uk
Sat Dec 31 21:36:11 GMT 2005

On Saturday 31 December 2005 17:04, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Le Samedi 31 Décembre 2005 16:30, Duncan Hill a écrit :
> > This should probably be on -dev(el), but I haven't got around to
> > subscribing yet.
> >
> > Compiling the latest SVN on an AMD64 box (Kubuntu) generates an annoying
> > error:
> >
> > ../../digikam/utilities/imageeditor/.libs/libimagecanvas.a(imlibinterface
> >.o ): In function `Digikam::ImlibInterface::load(QString const&, bool*)':
> > imlibinterface.cpp:(.text+0x24d2): undefined reference to
> > `dcraw_identify'
> >
> > dcraw is installed (not sure if this matters) as version 7.65.  What
> > other info do I need to provide to help solve this?
>
> no. `dcraw_identify' is an old method to identify RAW files. it's use a
> part of dcraw source code... but this method is obsolete. A new class is
> used instead. I recommend you to clean up all build in your computer and
> recompile all from a fresh checkout.

Fresh checkout from this morning, but I'll try again.  Using the script from
the docs page if that makes any difference.

For digikam:
Updated to revision 492981.
For plugins:
Checked out revision 492982.

Same error.

I wonder if it's picking up libs from /usr/lib or similar instead of the kipi
and kexif from the earlier compile?

I'll remove kipi and kexif and digikam that are installed from mpg.de and see
what happens if I do an install in /usr instead of /opt.