[Digikam-users] commenting the jpg

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Wed Dec 28 16:41:23 GMT 2005

I just finish a php script that allows one to have the
photo's comment added on the left or on the bottom of the
image, the result being also a jpg.

it's for now adapted to display on 4/3 TV, but I plan to do
the same for 16/9 tv.

http://dodin.org/mediawiki/index.php/CEDA

it's now a command line script, but I would like to make it
a digikam add on.

I have a very little varnish of C programming (or by the way
any script writing), but have no idea of how I can merge
this with digiKam

I have already compiled digikam, so the basis is there.

could you say what langage digikam is written in? I see many
"pl" files, here, is it possible to write add ons with perl?

my idea is to start with an other add on and edit this

any clue?

thanks
jdd

--