[Digikam-users] Digikam-users Digest, Vol 7, Issue 19

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Wed Dec 21 07:46:10 GMT 2005

Paristo wrote:
>> I'm working on a script to add comment to the side of a
>> photo (next to the photo, not on it).
>>
>> This is to have a jpg folder to be used in desktop dvd
>> reader without html capability.
>>
>> result can be seen here:
>> http://dodin.org/galerie_photo_web/public/dvd/index.html
>>
>> at present time it's a php script usable from command line
>> (no gui - in fact there is a gui version, but needs a browser)
>>
>> I have yet to manage some special form factor photos
>> (manually trimmed).
>>
>> comments are taken from exifs, previously written by digikam.
>>
>> It would be nice to have such a thing as a digikam plugin,
>> but I have no idea of how to do so.
>>
>> I have (very) little programming capabality.
>>
>> any idea welcome
>
> That is good idea but i would like to see somekind themes for "paper"
> where that comment will come. Like white rounded paper and inside it
> is picture and under picture is that little bigger area where comments
> can be writted.

the paper is a separate file, so one can use exactly what he
wants.

my problem is to have the biggest image possible, the tv
screen is already not the best image display ever :-(
but in my family many people don't have a computer

if you want to try I can send it. (comments are in french
for now, work in progress, very simple php script)

jdd

--
pour m'écrire, aller sur:
http://www.dodin.net