[Digikam-users] not display all folders

Joern Ahrens joern.ahrens at kdemail.net
Sun Dec 18 17:33:43 GMT 2005

On Sunday 18 December 2005 18:27, Franck Collineau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I explain again my problem.
> When I open DigiKam (0.8) all folders and sub folders are deployed.
> So I have to close trees to see something !
> Is there a way to not deploy folders when openning digiKam ?

Digikam stores its state when the application is closed and when it is started
again it opens only the albums which were opened in the last session. At
least it is implemented this way and I never heard about problems.

Check your digikamrc file, this is how the state is stored in digikamrc:

[AlbumFolderView]
LastSelectedItem=143
OpenFolders=0,2,3

... Jörn