[Digikam-users] nfs-hack

Hadley Rich digikam at nice.net.nz
Fri Dec 16 21:06:24 GMT 2005

On Saturday 17 December 2005 09:37, Tom Albers wrote:
> Op vrijdag 16 december 2005 05:12, schreef Hadley Rich:
> > Hi list,
> >
> > Just thought I would let the devs know that the --enable-nfs-hack
> > configure option doesn't seem to work anymore.
> >
> > For me it throws the error "Failed to open new Album Database" and seems
> > to be because there is no ifdef in upgradedb_sqlite2tosqlite3.cpp where
> > the database path is hard coded. Also there may need to be some changes
> > in albumdb.cpp for it to work correctly again.
>
> Hi, why didnt you attach a patch?

Hi,

Well, I don't really know C/C++ at all and I don't know if I have it working
correctly myself (a 0 byte db file is still created in the library path) so I
didn't want to send in a patch that would both embarrass me and waste the
developers time.

Cheers,

hads

--
No man would listen to you talk if he didn't know it was his turn next.