[Digikam-users] Compiling under x86-64 / possible improvements to Print Wizard

David Aldred david at familyaldred.org.uk
Wed Aug 24 19:22:30 BST 2005

On Tuesday 23 Aug 2005 06:54, Renchi Raju wrote:
> On 8/22/05, David Aldred <david at familyaldred.org.uk> wrote:
> > It's saying I haven't KDE libraries installed, which seems to be true!
> > Looking at the list of installable software, there is a considerable list
> > of KDE libraries available.   Do I go for *everything* with 'lib64kde' at
> > the beginning and '3.4.0' (which is what it says in 'about KDE') in the
> > version number, or can I ignore some of them?
>
> I'm not sure how mandriva packages KDE, but you only need the
> equivalent of kdelibs-devel package.

I'm having more problems now.

It seems that there is some issue over the versions of libraries with which QT
was compiled for Mandriva x86-64 and the versions the configure script is
expecting.  I've sought help from the MandrivaClub forums, and only found
people who have had the same problem (and in one case reverted to an older
version of Mandriva to get roun it).

Is anyone here able to compile under Mandriva x86-64, or am I the only one
using it?

I might just write the code (I think it's just a matter of working out
co-ordinates, really) and send it in anyway - with luck someone else can then
compile & package it for me, and other people can still benefit......

--
David Aldred