[Digikam-users] Compiling under x86-64 / possible improvements to Print Wizard

David Aldred david at familyaldred.org.uk
Mon Aug 22 18:26:39 BST 2005

On Monday 22 Aug 2005 01:24, Renchi Raju wrote:
> On 8/21/05, David Aldred <david at familyaldred.org.uk> wrote:
> > Can't get the SVN checkout to work (no server response - it won't ping
> > either), so I downloaded the daily snapshots.  Untar, navigate to the
> > kdegraphics directory, and ./configure.  It ends with:
>
> I hope you mean extragear/graphics. digikam is not in kdegraphics.

Yes, I did...

> You can specify to configure where qt library and includes are present
> on your system:
>
>  ./configure --help |grep qt
> --with-qt-includes=DIR  where the Qt includes are.
> --with-qt-libraries=DIR where the Qt library is installed.

Thanks....  now the next problem!

It's saying I haven't KDE libraries installed, which seems to be true!
Looking at the list of installable software, there is a considerable list of
KDE libraries available.   Do I go for *everything* with 'lib64kde' at the
beginning and '3.4.0' (which is what it says in 'about KDE') in the version
number, or can I ignore some of them?

--
David Aldred