[Digikam-users] Finding Images (Searching)

Colin Grant colin at cgrant.co.uk
Sat Aug 20 11:08:52 BST 2005

It seems to me that Digikam's searching facilities are limited when compared
to say KimDaBa or Gthumb. As I see it you can only search for images via the
tags so you can find pics tagged "Holidays" or pics tagged "Family" but you
cannot combine the search to locate holiday pics that relate solely to the
family - in other words creating a search string that looks for pics that
include only the tags "Holiday" and "Family" is not possible.

This seems a strange omission to me, so am I missing something?

Many thanks
Colin