[Digikam-users] [Digikam-devel] Tux Magazine : article about digiKam !!!

Rüdiger Mähl Ruediger.Maehl at web.de
Mon Aug 8 21:22:47 BST 2005

Joern Ahrens schrieb am 08.08.05 16:34:34:

> > again with compiled from source packages. But, will that be easier?
>
> I don't think, it is as hard as you expect ;-)
> http://www.digikam.org/Digikam-SPIP/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=11
> Most of the problems you will possibly have are caused by the lack of some
> *-devel rpms which then must be installed.

Ok, let's go for it! ...
Well, I walked until:
svn co -N svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/extragear/graphics
cd graphics
svn up digikam
svn up digikamimageplugins
svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/KDE/kde-common/admin
make -f Makefile.cvs

That gave me:
# make -f Makefile.cvs
This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

*** YOU'RE USING automake (GNU automake) 1.9.5.
*** KDE requires unsermake 0.4 for the moment
make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Giving up for the moment. Will google for unsermake tomorrow.

Rüdiger