[Digikam-users] HTML Export - potentialities, export of tags? Handling of movies...

Cyrill Helg linux at solnet.ch
Mon Aug 1 21:27:18 BST 2005

Hi guys

I took a lot of pictures of a summer camp. And now I'd like to create a cd/dvd
with these pictures for the parents. So this means that it should be windows
compatible, because most of the viewers will use this OS. (poor, but true)

1. Question: Is it possible to export assigned tags to my pics. For example
that a user can show the fotos of a tag called nature and then the pics are
shown... Like in digiKam app?

2. Question: Is it possible to integrate some movies in the gallery? Or shall
I put them in a seperate folder on the cd/dvd?

Is there another powerful tool than digikam html gallery export for doing what
I'd like to?

Thanks in advance

Greets Cyrill Helg

Pleased digiKam user and german GUI translater ;)