any work on ffmpeg 7?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 18:15:30 BST 2024

Hi, Robbins,

Not yet. The Qt5 version is based on QtAVPlayer and the code from
digiKam core is z little bit outdated compared to the github
repository. I will sync digiKam to see if it can improve the ffmpeg 7
support.

In all cases, QtAvPlayer needs to be patched first and code backported
in digiKam, if you plan to fix the code.

For other parts in digiKam based on ffmpeg, it is still the
thumbnailer which requires fixing too.

Voilà. My best.

Gilles