downloading files for face detection / red-eye removal

Steven Robbins steve at sumost.ca
Sun Aug 20 04:18:13 BST 2023

On Saturday, May 6, 2023 7:12:12 A.M. CDT Maik Qualmann wrote:
> With this commit the face engine data can now also be stored centrally in
> the /usr/share/digikam/ directory.

Thank you Maik!  I'm now looking at creating a package of these files for
Debian.

I located the needed files on the KDE site https://files.kde.org/digikam/
facesengine/

I wasn't able to locate a copyright or license statement for these files.  Is
there one?

These files are mostly binary data blobs.  Is there a "source" for them?  Or a
description of how they were generated?

Thanks,
-Steve