AVDemuxer mediastatus after unload call?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 16:33:16 BST 2022

Not really. But as ffmpeg API has changed between 4 and 5, and as QtAV
API is mostly a wrapper around ffmpeg, this can be relevant.

Remember that AV* classes from QtAV are based historically on libav,
and now, in fact ffmpeg, as libav is a dead project.

When I reviewed QtAV code for digiKam integration I saw a lot of
pre-compiler wrapping between libav and ffmpeg API, for regression
compatibility. Typically code must continue to compile with all libav
API, but in fact we don't care.

Gilles