CI Pipelines

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 05:33:06 BST 2022

Hi,

As i can see the dysfunction come from ImageMagick backend called by
DMetadata parser.

Typically, we have more than one metadata parser as Exiv2, ffmpeg,
libraw, ExifTool, and Imagegic.
This last one is less robust than the previous one, and depending of
IM version installed on the CI computer, it can crash at run time.

The Q is why IM crash with test images on the CI.

Gilles