Test data for video ?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 21:25:41 BST 2022

Hi Steven, and thanks for your help with ffmpeg5 topic.

As Maik said, large unit test files hosting in source code is a
problem. The git repository will explode quickly.

We have already as to KDE admin for a solution. git-fs to use in a
dedicated repository outside source code is the way to do. We have one
such of repository ready to use :

https://invent.kde.org/graphics/digikam-test-data

... but as you can see, it's empty for the moment. In fact we need
code in unit-tests part of digiKam do deal with data hosted in this
repository, aka loading remote files with running unit-tests.

Best

Gilles Caulier