Hooked up the test data! -- DONE!!!

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 07:07:48 BST 2022

I Steve,

I ported all current unit tests to the LFS git repository, and now I
start to port cli tools from the tests area as new unit-tests.

Look my last commit :
https://invent.kde.org/graphics/digikam/commit/ec17376ffe9390dae22bf161e1b0601afbf44e21

DPlugins are not found in standard install paths on the CI
infrastructure. DImg image loaders cannot be used.

Best

Gilles