Hooked up the test data! -- DONE!!!

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 14:27:18 BST 2022

I migrated more data files from the album model and database. I plan
to do more during this weekend.

There is the advanced-rename part which is more complicated, as unit
tests operate directly on data files. We need to perform a copy in a
temporary directory first, as I do with the metadata engine.

Gilles