Images.Album == NULL?

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 21:15:26 GMT 2022

Yes, an Image with Album == NULL is one that is in the trash or has been
deleted. The idea is that when restoring from the trash (or re-adding
previously deleted images) all image information can be restored, the Album
will then be reassigned. If you delete a lot of images, you can use the
maintenance tool to clean up the database, preferably with digiKam-7.8.0 or
higher.

Maik