Digikam on Windows Store

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Fri Nov 18 07:03:22 GMT 2022

Hi digikam devs!

As you may know, I'm working for the KDE e.V. as App Stores Support Engineer.
Our main goal is to bring more KDE applications to the various app stores,
especially to those were we might make some money for supporting further
development. At the moment we are focusing on the Windows Store.

Looking at binary factory you seem to be on a good path to bring Digikam to
the Windows Store.

What are your further plans in this direction?

Regards,
Ingo